CUMMMING ARTS CENTER OPEN STUDIO
Where: Join us at the Cumming Arts Center – in downtown Cumming.
111 Pilgrim Mill Road, Cumming, Ga 30040
Cost: $5.00 Donation Requested.
(exact cash or check welcome upon arrival)
All donations go to fund our art programs.
When: Winter Hours Thursdays- 11 to 3 & Fridays – 11am – 1pm (except when noted)
Contact: Kris Straukas at:
Share, Create and Have Fun!
The Cumming Arts Center is excited to announce the return of Open Studio!
Looking to join a group of artists that meets weekly and have fun? SAA invites you to Open Studio! Let’s face it, not everyone has precious studio space to create, or sometimes you would like to get together with friends who love to create and help inspire each another. Bring a friend or schedule a group!
Artists must bring their own materials and supplies (including snacks and drinks) and the Cumming Arts Center will provide floor tarps, tables and table easels, table covering and chairs. So, what are you waiting for?? Come join us!! All mediums welcome (except for clay, metal soldering, or glass).
Register below so we know you’re planning to attend. Please note: Open Studio will not be available on days when art classes are scheduled. See registration form below for Open Studio schedule.
Open Studio Guidelines
- Artists must bring all supplies and materials (Cumming Arts Center provides some supplies, see note below). Artists are welcome to bring floor stools, chair pads and special easel lighting (we recommend extension cords if bringing lights).
- Register below (We need to know how many are attending!).
- Artists must bring a container with lid for cleaning brushes. Artists will not be allowed to wash brushes in sinks. Odorless turpentine/solvents only.
- Artists must take all work and supplies home, storage is not available at any time.
- All Artists must clean up and leave workspace as it was found.
- OPEN STUDIO space is located on second level.
NOTE: SAA will provide 6ft tables with paper covering, table painting easels, and chairs.