Date(s) - 05/30/2019
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
What is Open Studio?
Looking to join a group of artists that meets weekly and have fun? SAA invites you to Open Studio! Let’s face it, not everyone has precious studio space to create, or sometimes you would like to get together with friends who love to create and help inspire each another. Artists must bring their own materials and supplies (including a bag lunch) and SAA will provide floor tarps, tables and table easels, table covering and chairs. So, what are you waiting for?? Come join us!! All mediums welcome.
Register below so we know you’re coming!
Open Studio Guidelines
- Artists must bring all supplies and materials (SAA provides some supplies, see note below). Artists are welcome to bring floor easels, stools, chair pads and lights (we recommend extension cords if bringing lights).
- Register on the SAA website (We need to know how many are attending!), open studio fee can be paid at the door.
- Artists must bring a container with lid for cleaning brushes. Artists will not be allowed to wash brushes in sinks. Odorless turpentine/solvents only.
- Artists must take all work and supplies home, storage is not available at any time.
- All Artists must clean up and leave workspace as it was found.
- OPEN STUDIO space may move upstairs/downstairs based on number of participants and scheduled art classes.
NOTE: SAA will provide 6ft tables with paper covering, table painting easels, floor tarps and chairs.
Only $5.00 (Members) – $10.00 (Non-Members) Cash only (at the door).
Registrations are closed for this class.