Date(s) - 10/04/2018
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Brannon-Heard House in Cumming
Instructor: Kris Straukas
This workshop is for the person looking to take their basic knowledge of Creative Pattern Design (Zentangle©) and their artwork to the next level.
Students will work from a favorite photograph or stock photo and learn how to turn those photos into line drawings and fill with pattern to create a one-of-a-kind drawing
Level – Intermediate-Advanced
1. 8×10 clear, printed photographs. Instructor recommends at least three photographs. Instructor will help choose the photo that will produce the best
2. Patterns: Bring favorite patterns (pattern books) or any custom patterns. Instructor will have a large choice of patterns available for students to share
3. Micron Pens: Instructor will provide pens to use during class, but feel free to bring any pens you have or prefer to use. All sizes: Available at
Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Blick Art Supply.
4. Mars Plastic White Eraser – Staedtler Brand: Available at Office Depot, Micheals, Blick Art Supply.
5. Lunch or a snack and drink.