Date(s) - 09/12/2019
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Cumming Arts Center
Instructor: Kris Straukas
This workshop is for the person looking to take their basic knowledge of Creative Pattern Design (Zentangle©) and their artwork to the next level.
Students will work from a favorite photograph or stock photo and learn how to turn those photos into line drawings and fill with pattern to create a one-of-a-kind drawing.
Level – Intermediate
- 8×10 clear, printed photographs. Instructor recommends at least three photographs. Instructor will help choose the photo that will produce the best
- Patterns: Bring favorite patterns (pattern books) or any custom patterns. Instructor will have a large choice of patterns available for students to share
- Micron Pens: Instructor will provide pens to use during class, but feel free to bring any pens you have or prefer to use. All sizes: Available at
Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Blick Art Supply.
- Mars Plastic White Eraser – Staedtler Brand: Available at Office Depot, Micheals, Blick Art Supply.
- Lunch or a snack and drink.
Got a question about this class? Write to Kris:
Registrations are closed for this class.